Oolenoy Baptist Church and Cemetery
Originally built in 1795 this church is still in use today. This church is named for Cherokee Chief Woolenoy. In 1827 spelling changed to Oolenoy. The cemetery includes graves of some of the first pioneers to this area, Revolutionary War Veterans, and has a Slave and “friendly” Indians section.
- 201 Miracle Hill Rd
Pickens, SC 29671
- (864) 350-6505
- » Visit Website