#

Hanover House

This is a French Huguenot house built in 1714-1716. The house is also known as the St. Julien-Ravenel House. It was constructed in the SC Low Country in present Berkeley County. When Lake Moultrie was created in the 1940s, the house was moved to the Clemson University campus. In 1994 the house was again moved to the SC Botanical Gardens on the Clemson campus. It is now furnished with items from the 1700’s.

       
Information
Address:
150 Garden Trail
Clemson, SC 29634
Phone:
(864) 656-3341
 
» Visit Website